1. Recognize the importance of self-care as a mental health professional.
2. Identify the ethical responsibility in the practice of self-care, with a focus on various codes of ethics for mental health professionals.
3. Recognize the need to practice physical self-care in relationship to stress, fatigue, trauma.
4. Identify at least one model of a self-care plan and 3 practices to support physical health.
$50.00Self-Care for Mental Health Professionals: 3-Part SeriesIncludes all 3 self-care webinars in the series: Emotional, Physical, Spiritual
- Watch the webinar recording here
- Resources for Self-Care
- Directions for Evaluation and Post-Test
- Webinar Evaluation
- Webinar Post-Test
- Certificate of Completion
Original air date: May, 2022
Area of Focus: Non-Clinical
Target audience: Mental Health Professionals, Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, Therapists, Caregivers, Nurses, Community Health Workers, Psychologists, etc.
Content Level: Beginner
Course delivery: Online, on-demand
Interaction: Asynchronous, Non-Interactive
Access: 365 days from date of purchase
Approvals: One (1) hour of CE credit, provided by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. One (1) hour of CE credit provided by the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC).
Requirements to obtain CE: Watch entire webinar recording; complete course evaluation & posttest.
Posttest: Obtain an 80% minimum score. You can retake the test as needed to achieve a qualifying score.
Evaluation: At the conclusion of the webinar a course evaluation will be available for completion.
Certificate award process: A certificate of completion will be provided by Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies. The certificate will be available for immediate download.
Accommodations: All videos are closed-captioned. Individuals needing other accommodations should contact email@example.com or call (480) 285-1761, ext. 3
Grievances: To alert us to a problem or concern, please complete a Grievance Form. We value your input and hope to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
Refunds: Your satisfaction is important. However, we have a no refund policy. By using and or purchasing our program, you understand and agree all sales are final.